Ranked #1 agent in Batavia, Illinois 2015
Ranked #6 agent in Fox Valley office 2015, 2016, Ranked #5 2017
Member of the B&W Founders Club-highest recognition for top production 2015, 2016, 2017
Sold over 12 million 2013
Sold over 10 million 2014,2015,2016, 2017
Diane Anderson is a full-time Realtor focused on Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles and Naperville. She has lived in the Chicagoland area her entire life. She raised her family in Batavia for the past 27 years. Both kids went off to college so Diane is now enjoying the real estate business as a full-time job. She also owned a construction company, DIMARK INC, with her husband for over 30 years during which time they built, bought, flipped properties, owned rentals and did high-end remodeling.
Whether buying or selling real estate, Diane has her clients' best interests in mind. Her goal is to provide superior service to her clients and she prides herself on hard work, diligence, integrity, honesty and attention to detail -- what every one of her clients deserves and receives.
Diane considers the Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles and Naperville area an excellent place to live and would like to share with you all that it has to offer.
- She will use all of her talents to help you sell your home. If you are looking for a home, she will help you find the home of your dreams.
- Extensive experience in designing and remodeling residential properties
- Extensive experience in staging, space planning & interior design
- Experience in investment property rental & flipping
- Attended the College of Dupage for interior design
- Life-long resident of Chicago's western suburbs
- Resident of Batavia for over 27 years
- Past President of the Batavia Mothers' Club, Louise White PTO & a member of the Batavia High School Sports Boosters
- Member of the Batavia Woman's Club
- Co-founder of the Batavia Bunco for Breast Cancer
- State of Illinois Notary Public
Movies, Golf, Bowling, Biking, reading, fishing and boating. She is a member of 3 bunco groups and loves all of them. Her very favorite thing to do is visit with her family.